Friday, July 22, 2011
Olivia's Bunny




I'm planning a quick trip to meet my new Great-Niece Cecilia. I believe I've already commented on how gorgeous she is, but just in case you missed it, here are some more photos of her and big sister Olivia.

I made Cecilia a stuffed bear, but couldn't possibly bring a stuffed toy for Cece without bringing one for Olivia! This is Olivia's bunny. I'll leave it to her to name it. I used this pattern to create this bunny. While I think the bunny is really cute, I did not enjoy making it. It was truly a labor of love. There are a lot of single crochet stitches in bunny, and it took me several tries to figure out how to get the feet right (although once I got them I realized the problem was really me and not the pattern - I just struggled with them for some reason). Hopefully Livie will like it, and that makes it all worth while!


2 Comments:

Blogger Sandy said...

Adorable adorable adorable. Enjoy your visit and congrats to everyone in the family.

Blogger K @ Aurora Blythe said...

So precious! So glad to have happened by your blog today. Lots of great patterns you have been trying!

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer2.JPG