Monday, July 11, 2011
Big Sister, Little Sister


I just finished these two crocheted hats for Olivia and Cecilia. Olivia is my 4.5 year old great-niece, and Cecilia is her newborn little sister. I haven't met Cecilia yet, but I hope to meet her really soon.

The hats were made with cotton yarn using the Petite Purls pattern. The flower fabric and buttons on the two hats are the same. I hope they're not too big for the girls, but if they are they'll grow into them.

As you can see form the photo, Olivia is very happy being a big sister. She's an absolutly beautiful girl - both inside and out! I may be a bit biased, but I don't think anyone would dispute the fact that she's a living doll. Little Cecilia looks just like Olivia did when she was a baby. Two gorgeous girls!


2 Comments:

Blogger Jessica said...

The hats are adorable and I can't wait to see the girls in them! Thank you!!!

Blogger Wormie said...

The girls are adorable, and I can't wait to see them soon!!!

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer2.JPG