Monday, June 20, 2011
All warped up and ready to roll!

I warped the loom this morning, and started to weave my new project. I have a bad feeling that I may have made this s bit too small. I looked at sewing patterns for nursing shawls on the web, and used a size that I found there, but I think that I should have gone larger. Oh well....nothing to do now but weave and see how it ends up.

I think that the color combination of this yarn is something that people will either love or hate, but I can't understand why anyone wouldn't love the texture of this woven fabric. I adore the way this yarn weaves up - it is soft, light-weight, and subtle with such a beautiful drape. I love the sheen and texture of the yarn. I think that this is going to be a gorgeous piece of fabric when I'm done!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer2.JPG