Saturday, April 24, 2010
The revised Cap Sleeve Tunic

This is my completed Cap Sleeve Tunic. The top of the vest follows the pattern exactly, but the end result was too short to fit me. I added the raspberry band, the lower section and the button to make this wearable. I think the end result looks nice.

It almost fits. I think if I lose just a few pounds it will sit nicely at my waist.

For this project I used Blue Sky Dyed Cotton in Shell with Blue Sky Worsted Cotton in Raspberry for trim. I love the large wooden button. It was expensive, but it's so pretty!


3 Comments:

Blogger Mel said...

I think it turned out great! Your additions look wonderful, and I love that button! Great job!!

Blogger sara said...

I.love.it! Great fix! (Dare I say it looks better than the original?)

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Wormie,

This came out really nice! I think it'd look really nice with one of those "blooming" type of blouses, puffed sleeves type. Or even a tight fitting turtleneck.

Regards,

Crocheting Mom

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer2.JPG