Sunday, February 28, 2010
Stash-busting granny

The two hexagon blankets were supposed to deplete my stash of Caron Simply Soft. Unfortunately, my stash seems to be greater than my life expectancy. I keep crocheting, but I still seem to have years worth of yarn!

I started this quick giant granny to used up much of the stash. I've already been able to use several smaller balls of yarn, and am making a dent in some of the larger skeins - and the granny pattern is so fast! I just started this and it's a decent size already. Of course the rounds get bigger as I go, and my progress will slow, but I'm determined to use up some of this yarn before buying more for a new project!


1 Comments:

Blogger Ginny said...

Haha, I'm the same way with my yarn! But I still sneak and buy a couple skeins every now and then so maybe that's why my stash isn't getting any smaller. :)

The blanket turned out great in the end there, it makes me want to try and make a granny blanket!

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer2.JPG