Thursday, February 11, 2010
Motifs done

I finished all the motifs for my octagon blanket. There are two joining mistakes that I know of, but I think the pattern is so busy that I was able to hide them well - or well enough.

Now I have to edge the blanket. There is so much going on with this that I think a very simple solid border is all that is needed.

I also already took advantage of a sale at Knitting-Warehouse and ordered yarn in 8 pastel colors to start another of this design in real baby colors.


2 Comments:

Blogger Ghost said...

It's a real beauty and I knew it would me. I truly love it. A real keepsake.

Blogger Mel said...

Well, I'll be darned - you got that done in record time! It looks great, nice and bright! You did a great job - I can't wait to see it once you've gotten the border done. It's been fun seeing your progress on this project! Thanks so much for sharing!!

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer2.JPG