Tuesday, December 01, 2009
Hounds tooth

So, this is my first woven hounds tooth! I'm rather pleased with it.

When I started, I convinced myself that I had to start each pass from the same side. That made the edges different. Half way through, I realized that there was no reason to start on the same side, and that if I had started the two colors on opposite sides, the edges would match.

Still, for a first try, I'm very pleased with this. The pattern is very simple, and the finished product looks great.

I used Debbie Bliss's Eco Fairtrade Collection in Beige and Khaki. I love cottons - especially for weaving!

Can't wait to try this pattern again!


2 Comments:

Blogger Ghost said...

Now that turned out really great.

Blogger Ghost said...

Thanks for your visit Wormie.

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer2.JPG