Sunday, October 11, 2009
Weekend Projects

We had guests this weekend, but I still managed to work on a few projects.

Yesterday I made a Moebius Shawl. It was fast and fun to make and it turned out well. Unfortunately, it didn't look good on me. It did, however, look great on my sister-in-law who was visiting, so I gave it to her. I didn't take a photo of it, but it was made in shades of blue, purple and green - great colors for her.

I had some yarn leftover, so today I made a Butterfly Cap. This is such a cute hat and a simple pattern. It works up quickly. I'll be donating this one to Marine Corps Kids for the Holiday Family Gift Drive.


1 Comments:

Anonymous Crochet Mom said...

Thanks for sharing the pattern for the mobius shawl! I also a while back made the mobius shawl from the Coats & Clark site(free patterns), but, the pattern wasn't working out well(like the picture suggests), and ended up being a scarf, but a pretty one I might add.

I like small projects too, gives one almost instant gratification.

Regards.

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer2.JPG