Saturday, October 03, 2009
For Rosy



I made 3 crocheted caps and a woven shawl for my friend Rosy who will be starting chemotherapy soon. I hope they will feel like a hug during this difficult time.

The hat and shawl set were made with Click yarn in a pretty shade of rosy purple. The flower pin can be removed and/or moved to the shawl.

The purple hat was a stash buster. I used small amounts of Caron Simply Soft in 3 shades of purple for a simple but colorful hat.

The blue and brown hat was made using my pretty popcorn rim pattern.

I hope Rosy likes them and can feel the support and love from across the miles when she wears them.


1 Comments:

Blogger JCDiTaranto said...

What a thoughtful gift -- each hat so different. I'm really enjoying the weaving posts as well.

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer2.JPG