Sunday, March 01, 2009
3 Degrees of Wrong

Earlier in the week I posted about my very first knitting project.

This is my second. It's a baby cap. It started out as a scarf, but a friend showed me how to reduce and the thought of making another LONG scarf was horrifying (and how many scarves do I need?)

This little cap is.....so cute in a pathetic sort of way. It's not "wrong", but it's a bit sloppy, the stitches are a bit loosed, the top is lopsided where I messed up the reduction stitches - it's just... 3 degrees of wrong.

It is, however, the first time I did purl stitch. My first attempt at anything shaped, and it does capture the basic size and shape of a baby cap. In my mind that's a big Right that outweighs the wrong.

I might get this knitting stuff figured out after all!!!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer2.JPG