Tuesday, September 23, 2008
Hello Old Friend
Ok, I recognize that it seems a bit desperate and pathetic to refer to my EdgeryDoo as an old friend, but it's been months since I've been able to use it, and this feels like a happy reunion!!

Last night I got to use my Edgerydoo again after many months (after the flood, my Edgeydoo kit was trapped behind lots of boxes, and my cutting table was covered). I did a simple solid blue baby blanket, and edged it with a wonderful new thread that I bought.

This thread has a beautiful sheen to it, and mixes so many bright colors - I love it. It's called Copa, and it's made by Cascade Yarns. It's beautiful!

I used a simple shell edge - nothing fancy. I think the beauty of this thread speaks for itself.

I plan to donate this to Marine Corps Kids.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer2.JPG