Saturday, April 05, 2008
Calling all Crafters!!!
The Month of April has been designated as the Month of the Military Child.

When a parent is serving their country, their children are serving, too. Over 1 million children currently have at least one parent serving in the military on active duty. These families endure long separations and often are required to move multiple times during their parent's service. This is a time to pay tribute to these kids and recognize the commitment, sacrifice and support they show as they face the special challenges of being a military child.


Operation Marine Corps Kids is hoping to send a record number of donations during the month of April. If you would like to support the families of our service men and women, please click the link above to find out how to donate to this great cause.

Thank you!


2 Comments:

Blogger Patty said...

Hi Wormie, I am a newbie to your site and I love the work that you do. I am so much loving this elephant blanket. I have just purchased the EDgerydoo and am hoping that i can do projects and have them come out as good as yours. I am also going to check out the military site for i too have a daughter in the army and has served a term in Iraq and may be going back. I love to do all kinds of crafts so I am hoping to learn the Edgerydoo fast. Keep up the beauitful work I have your site saved in my faves so that I can admirer your beauitful work. thanks again for sharing

Blogger Wormie said...

Thank you so much, Patty!! You're so sweet to stop and comment!

I'm sure you'll love your Edgerydoo! I'm a huge fan. Marlene on the Edgerydoo has become a good e-friend - she and her husband are wonderful people and have made a fabulous product.

Please thank your daughter for me for her service. You must be so proud of her!!

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer2.JPG