Saturday, April 26, 2008
Another edged set
I've done a lot of bibs, hats and blankets lately, so it feels like forever since I've done an Edgerydoo project, and I was itching to do one.

I decided to make a simple edged blanket to match my new Crazy Cute and Easy Hat. My plan was to do 2 or 3 rounds of crazy stitch, but after finishing just one round, I liked the delicate edging against the pink fleece and finished it off.

This fleece was difficult to work with. I used a 3.5mm hook. For some reason, though I poked the holes all the way through the fabric, it was difficult to work the hook through the holes. I had to force some of them, and as a result the holes aren't lined up as perfectly as I might like.

Despite the imperfections, I think that this is a really sweet little set for a baby girl. I'll be donating this set to Marine Corps Kids.


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love these edged blankets. My mom made me one for my baby, and it has been our fave. I love that there is a matching hat. What a cute idea! :)

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer2.JPG