Tuesday, October 02, 2007
It's moving time!
Well, we're down to the wire with this move.

It's my birthday today, and I have to say its one of the more stressful ones I've had. I think it's going to be a GREAT year though. I hate moving and I'm in a foul mood (my poor hubby), but I think this will be a good move once it's done and we're all settled.

It's about time to pack up the computers - that means I'll be off line for about a week. That in and of itself is stressful!!!! We're internet addicts. With my computer packed and all my crochet packed, I'm not sure what I'll do!!! Probably pack and clean. Oh joy.

Anyway - tonight we're having dinner with my dearest friends here in Florida, and then the moving van comes tomorrow and we start on this new adventure. Next time I blog I'll be a Hoosier (whatever that is).


1 Comments:

Blogger Wendy said...

Happy belated Birthday..........I know all to well the stress and hatred of moving....did so 2 times in a year, and the worse part was going from 1650 sq ft to 950 sq ft......
thoughts are with you and take care

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer2.JPG