Wednesday, October 17, 2007
Back on the Hook
I'm nowhere near unpacked, and my yarn is everywhere, but I've finally had some time to crochet again!!! It feels good!

My adorable great-niece will be turning one in a few weeks, and I will finally get to meet her and celebrate her first birthday with her! I just finished a little poncho for her, and am going to make a matching hat. I hope they fit, but if not, I'll be able to make her lots of new things and deliver them to her in person!!! I'd post a photo of the poncho, but I can't seem to find my camera. :(

I'll come back and post pictures when I find the camera - it must be here somewhere!


2 Comments:

Blogger Kathy said...

GLAD TO HEAR THINGS ARE GOING GREAT WITH YOU. I WISH YOU BOTH THE BEST IN YOUR NEW HOME. I'M REALLY HAPPY YOU'LL BE ABLE TO SPEND TIME WITH YOUR GREAT NIECE. I ADORE MINE.
CAN YOU E-MAIL ME YOUR ADDRESS SO I CAN MAIL YOU THE THINGS FOR THE LITTLE BOY. I WANTED TO MAKE HIM A SWEATER. IT DIDN'T WORK OUT. I'VE NEVER MADE ONE BEFORE. MAYBE I NEEDED ANOTHER PATTERN OR SOMETHING. THANKS

Blogger Wendy said...

YA fiber therapy....Don't you just hate when you know something is somewhere, but that "somewhere" is no where to be found....I have been here since February and I am still finding stuff.

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer2.JPG