Wednesday, August 22, 2007
I Got the Power!!



The Power Rangers, that is!!

I have a wonderful nephew. He's a great kid, but he's not very interested in crochet. I could make him hats, scarves or sweaters, and he would very politely say "thank you", but he wouldn't really be enthusiastic about the craft. I don't crochet for him because nothing I could make would be as cool as, say...Power Rangers. Until now!!!

I had to search on-line to find this fleece Mystic Force blanket. I finally bought it on Ebay from a seller in England. I know that my nephew will just love it!

Caron Simply Soft had perfect yarn colors to coordinate for a bright edging. I used a modification of the X-stitch edging.

I'm going to pack this away and give it to him for Hanukkah, but I think I finally found the one crochet project that he can get excited about.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer2.JPG