Monday, August 20, 2007
I feel so legitimized - no really...
I must be a "real" blogger, because for the second time, I've been "tagged". Thank you, Dear Pippa, for stressing me over a silly blogging game.

Ok - here's how it works:

SCATTERGORIES…it’s harder than it looks! Copy and paste into a new email. When you are done, send it on, including to the person who sent it to you.

RULES:*Use the 1st letter of your name to answer each of the following…they have to be real places, names, things…nothing made up!*Try to use different answers if the person in front of you had the same 1st initial. You CAN’T use your name for the boy/girl name question.

What is your name? Wormie

4 letter word: worm

Vehicle: Wagon

TV Show: I can't think of a good one (Walker, Texas Ranger; Wonderful World of Disney; Wildest Police Videos) so I will go with a Florida Favorite - Weather Today

City: Walla Walla, Washington

Boy Name: Wendell

Girl Name: Wanda

Alcoholic Drink: Wet Fart ( I don't make these things up - mix equal parts of Bailey's Irish Cream, Coconut liquer, Vanilla Vodka and a dash of Hershey's chocolate syrup - Yum)

Occupation: Whore (she didn't say it had to be noble)

Something you wear: Windbreaker (Member's Only - if you're really cool)

Celebrity: William Shatner

Food: WASABI

Something found in a bathroom: water

Reason for Being late: wee wee (thank you, Pippa, for the inspiration on that one)

Cartoon Character: Waskally Wabbit

Something You Shout: WHAT THE F***!!!?



And since I must pass along the tagging (you didn't say to how many folks though), I'm tagging Sara and Kathy.


2 Comments:

Blogger Happy Knitter said...

Wormie where is the spiral hat pattern you said you would have up last weekend with ribs worked in front loops?
Tonya (sad cuz I want to make some for a few charities!)

Blogger Wormie said...

Tonya,
I haven't had a chance to write up what I did, but as I told you, it wasn't an original pattern - just a variation on someone else's work. The pattern below is basically what I did (only I didn't make the beautiful brim). You can use this pattern to get that basic look.

http://www.headhuggers.org/patterns/cpatt16.htm

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer2.JPG