Sunday, June 17, 2007
Feelin' Groovy












When I purchased the bright floral "tie-dye" fleece on Ebay, I knew it was time to try my first patchwork granny blanket with my EdgeryDoo.


I hate to brag about my own work, but I just LOVE this blanket. It's soft, bright and cheery, and I'm so pleased with how it came out! And I made it in one day!


Tater Tot likes it too! You can see him hiding behind it when I hung it on the love seat to photograph.


This blanket will be going to The Roswell Park Cancer Institute in New York, where I hope a patient will like it as much as Tater!



2 Comments:

Blogger Kathy said...

I LOVE IT TO. AND I DID NOTICE TATER TOT AT ONCE. MADE ME SMILE. I'M MAKING SOME BLANKETS FOR PREEMIES WITH FLEESE. I'M REALLY HAVING TO WORK AT IT TO. IT'S JUST NOT LOOKING AS GOOD AS I WANT IT TO. I'M GOING TO HAVE TO GET ME ONE OF THOSE EDGERYDOOS.

Blogger sara said...

you totally deserve to brag! It looks great!

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer2.JPG