Friday, March 30, 2007
squiggly stripes

I so enjoyed making the lapghan in my previous post that I decided it would be fun to play with the pattern and make a wavey striped baby blanket. I just started and only have a few stripes. Honestly, I'm not sure I love it, but I don't want to frog it. I'll finish it and see how it looks. It will be nice, and the colors are cheerful, but I think that perhaps I need to include a row of single crochet between the waves.

Opinions and critques are welcomed.


2 Comments:

Blogger shari said...

It's looks pretty to me. Did you ever finish it?

Blogger Wormie said...

Thanks, Fruitloopgirl!
I'm about halfway through with it, and I'm loving it. I wasn't sure at first, but it's turning out very nice. I need to do some other projects, but when I get it done I'll post pics! :)

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer2.JPG