Monday, March 12, 2007
Convoluted Relationships
If you've read my blog at all, you know that I have a niece, and you know that my niece has an adorable baby girl who is my great-niece.



So.....

My great niece's grandma, is my niece's mom, is my Ex-husband's brother's Ex-wife, which makes her my.....Ex-Sister-in-law? And HER sister would be my......friend.

So, my good friend Sue who happens to be my great-niece's great-aunt, sent these beautiful hats to me for Marine Corps Kids.



She made these on the Knifty Knitter, and they're so warm, and soft and cuddly. Five hats for newborns and 2 for older kids - one decorated with colorful pony beads! Thanks Sue! Your work is beautiful and its so great of you to support the charity!!


2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

My head is spinning from that convoluted relationship explanation...and I am your exhusband's brother's exwife with the daughter, sister and granddaughter. Just goes to show that family is who you make it. Love,
Judy

Blogger Jessica said...

That is too funny! I am glad that you are my dad's ex-wife's (my mom) ex-sister in law to my uncle! Is that right? And your great niece is lucky to have you. Now you have to meet her!

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer2.JPG