Monday, February 05, 2007
Donations to Marine Corps Kids!




Today I received my first two donations for Marine Corps kids! I'm delighted. It's so exciting that people care and are sending their beautiful crafts for the kids.
The four hats were donated by Christi from Mississippi. The yellow hat is for a baby and the other three for toddlers or young kids.
The candy colored hat was sent by Tabitha from Missouri. The colors are so cheerful and I'm sure it will be adorable on a baby girl.
Thank you both for your donations and thanks to everyone who is crafting for this great cause and showing your support to our troops and their families!


2 Comments:

Blogger Kathy said...

LOVE THE HATS. BOTH LADIES DID A GREAT JOB. I HOPE YOU GET TONS MORE. I DIDN'T GET MINE IN THE MAIL UNLIL TODAY. MY HUSBAND HAS BEEN HAVING SOME HEALTH PROMLEMS. BUT THEY ARE ON THE WAY NOW.

Blogger Wormie said...

Hi Kathy!
Their hats did come out wonderfully! I can't wait to see yours. Don't worry about the timing - whenever it arrives is fine! I just appreciate your support of the charity. I hope your husband is doing well!

Wormie

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer2.JPG