Saturday, December 16, 2006
Good things head grow
One of my oldest and dearest friends has two adorable little boys.

The little one is going to be celebrating his 1st birthday tomorrow. Last week I was talking to the older boy on the phone and I promised to make hats for him and his little brother.

I finished my Christmas presents this afternoon, so I immediately started on a hat. I found a really cute pattern - one that I haven't tried before. They provided directions for a 9 month old, a 2 year old, and an adult size.

I used the 2 year size. I figured maybe the older boy can wear it, and if not the younger will grow into it.

It looks nice! I think it's rather cute. Problem is - it's quite large for a little boy. It's even a bit large on me! I'm going to send it, but I'll need two more hats. Maybe mommy or daddy will like this one. I think the boys would be lost in it!








0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer2.JPG