Monday, October 09, 2006
A Happy Day for Worm Crochet



I had a great day!
Started off with a good day at work. Came home and finished up a new (for me) Daisy Square pattern that I really like!

Then I saw that my Ava Cap pattern has been listed on Crochet Pattern Central! Ok - I know it makes me a geek, but it made me feel validated as a crocheter and it was a really good feeling!

Then, I took on on-line Tunisian Crochet class given by Kim. I had tried Tunisian before but kept adding stitches and just couldn't get it. That's because I was doing it incorrectly. After one hour on-line with Kim and 7 other students, I got the basics down. After class I made my first Tunisian square. It's a simple 8" square using Afghan and Knit stitch, and it's a bit curled and lopsided, but I'm pleased with the design and just thrilled that I now have a new way to play.

And to add icing on the cake, I got the very nicest e-mail from the daughter of a good friend of mine, and she just made my day.

I'm a happy worm.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer2.JPG