Monday, September 25, 2006
Krystal's Daisy

It's fairly obvious that I love to crochet and that I love to crochet for charity. No news there. Today, Krystal at Crochetville, did something that I think is really amazing. She designed a daisy square for afghans, but rather than selling the pattern, she's offering as a "trade". She'll give it to anyone who asks, and all she asks in return is that if you take the pattern you send her a completed square for her to include in charity afghans that she makes. I am blown away by her generosity.

I am also blown away with her design. You can see her original square here. I think that I may have made a few mistakes, and that my square isn't as beautiful as hers, but I love this design and feel that I really accomplished something by making it!

I'll be sending this one to Krystal (looking at it now, its a tad smaller than 8" so I hope she can use it) for her charities, and I hope to make more for some charity projects of my own.

If you're interested in this pattern and in participating in Krystal's project, the link above will show you how to contact her.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer2.JPG