Thursday, August 17, 2006
Bring it on, Baby!

I think I'm finally ready for the baby shower!

I'm sure that I'll be crocheting for this baby for years to come, but I believe that I finally finished what I need for the shower.

Last night I made the matching stuffed chick to the blanket. I'm not sure it's quite right, but it'll do.

It's so much fun crocheting for babies! Everything is so tiny and cute.

Now I need to take some time and get back to some charity work. For Aug/Sept my Hearts and Hands charity group will be making things for Roswell Park Cancer Institute. I have a few things to send to them already, but I really want to make a big batch of hats and lap blankets. Roswell is a great institute, and one that has a lot of meaning to me because a dear friend was treated there. I love sending crochet projects to them for their patients!


1 Comments:

Blogger Ghost said...

I have this pattern somewhere but have not tried it yet.

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer2.JPG