Wednesday, June 28, 2006
Want fries with that?
This afternoon I go for my "filet-o-face". I think I mentioned that the pesky thing on my nose turned out to be something that's got to go, so today I go in for a Moh's procedure. "When it's got to go, get Moh" - I should have worked in advertising.

It's a very minor procedure that shouldn't take long at all, but anything that involves a razor blade and my face makes me a bit nervous. Didn't sleep well at all last night, so today I'm a bit punchy. I think I'll sleep well tonight.

The good news is that my honey will pick me up from work at noon, so rather than work, I'll have an afternoon with my sweetie. I packed a book and a big bag of crochet, so hopefully I'll make some good progress on the baby blanket.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer2.JPG