Wednesday, May 31, 2006
Wasted Time
I love to crochet, but there are times that I can't. I can't crochet at work - well, honestly I get paid to do my job so that seems fair, but I spend about 3 hours a day commuting. This would be great crochet time, except that I'm driving and really must pay attention to the road. I crochet at home, but sometimes I have to do things like (heaven forbid) housework. There are bills to be paid and groceries to be bought and errands to be run. And of course I want to spend time with my hubby and those three furballs that I call my kids. I haven't yet mastered the art of crocheting while reading. A pity.

But how much time do we waste a day - time that we can be crocheting?

Well, Wormie
Here you are
your hook and yarn out in the car........
( my apologies to The Eagles)

My answer to this problem? Don't have one. I can't crochet all the time. But life IS short and we do waste a lot of time. Whatever we do, we should do with passion. Time it too precious to waste. Life should be enjoyed. So have fun! And take a hook with you when you leave the house.


1 Comments:

Hire a chauffer and crochet during ride time?

I sometimes think my husband feels that he's been "hired" as one.

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer2.JPG