Thursday, May 25, 2006
I'm Back!!

I struggled through a wrist rest, and I'm back to the hook! Yippie.

Baby shower is set for September, and I'm in baby mode.

Working on the bookmarks for the favors. After much discussion and polling, I am going with a different design. I think the fan design is magnificent, but it may be too sophisticated for baby theme, so I'm going with the one shown here with the baby beads. They're also faster to make, and since I don't know how many I'll be making, that can be good.

The pink bonnet and sweater are for my niece's baby, but since she's opting to not find out the babies sex, there is a chance that it will be a boy (though we're all thinking girl). So I'll be needing to do some more gender neutral patterns for the little one. Right now I'm working on a bear, which hopefully I'll complete sometime next week. It will be my Lulu's little brother - Gerry Bear, and while so far only his little bear butt is complete, I think he's going to be a soft cuddly cutie.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer2.JPG