Friday, May 05, 2006
A blog. Who would have thunk it.
Well, it's been a year and a half, and I'm still crocheting. I really enjoy it, and it's been sort of cool to watch my own progression from beginner to....advanced beginner. I think I may be really close to the intermediate point.

It seems like the time has come to blog my crochet. What I've done. Where it's gone. Whose patterns I use. What I've learned. One of these days I'd even like to take a stab at creating my own patterns.

So here it is: Wormie's Hooked on Crochet Blog.

Probably not the most exciting blog around. Not the most informative, not the most humorous. Maybe, just maybe, it'll be a fun place for me to track what I'm doing, share patterns, give and receive advice and just waste some more time on the web.


3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are brilliant and funny and a terrific person. Your blog is going to be a smash! Mazel tov!

Blogger @Leslie said...

I'm excited to follow your blog, D. I think it will be fun, just like you.

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Wormie just love your blog!! I am doing crochet edging on fleece blankets for Project Linus and really use the X edging pattern that you posted. I have 55 blankets to do and would love to know if you had some more quick edging patterns that you use?
Brenda

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer2.JPG